While stand up pouches might not be entirely new to the packaging industry, they’ve revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to justify a significant amount of attention. Yet despite their success, there are still manufacturers who are utilizing old packaging methods to promote their merchandise, and they are completely missing an opportunity to save enormous amounts of resources through the use of stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Below are a list of reasons why stand up pouches is the answer to your packaging needs:.
1. Stand up pouches look attractive on store shelves since they provide a whole lot of space for graphics and critical instructional details.
2. The makeup of stand up pouches take quite nicely to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a shop shelf. They may be printed using any range of layouts and colors – you’re only limited by your creativity.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. Consequently, both manufacturers and consumers have less to dispose off.
4. Since they could stand on their own, the marketing options available to your product in a stand-up pouch are much greater than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a wide range of fashions and with multiple different access techniques, for example, spouts or sliders.
6. Made from vinyl or a mixture of plastic and aluminum laminates, stand up pouches give you excellent protection against external chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of goods which break down after being exposed to oxygen.
7. You can fold stand up pouches when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, as well as saving money on freight expenses.
8. Extremely simple to use, most consumers seldom have difficulty opening or closing a stand-up pouch, and it is desirable to both merchants and consumers alike.
9. Stand up pouches come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The most common shapes being the round-bottom, the k-seal, and the plow bottom. Whichever you use is dependent on the product and your preference. Your supplier can make recommendations based on your specific needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in them since they’re manufactured in such a way as to lessen the probability of breaking or leaking.
Finally, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial purposes. Having a product stand on a shelf with easy access to the materials inside obviously favors the retail setting as well as the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum customer appeal, it is clear why this type of packaging continues to become more and more popular.